Saturday 30 May 2015

Winter Haul! Part 2

Continued


*Black pinafore - Dotti 
Cute and plain. This black pinafore looks sweet with a collared shirt underneath, some tights and a pair of boots. 

*Track (sweat) pants - Factorie
Everyone needs some lazy day trackies for those... Well, lazy days! These come in different colours, and look pretty cool for something so essential. (I also grabbed a grey pair)

*Dotti socks 
I've talked about these before, but these little sockies are my best friends on a cold night. Fluffy - check, warm - check, cute winter pattern - check, non slip - check. Grab em while you can! 

Grey knit socks - Coles
A supermarket may seem like an odd place to buy clothes, and yes I totally agree. But when I randomly spotted these I just had to pop them in the trolley. Not the warmest, but they look cute and have non slip grips on the soles.


Not very seasonal, but I bought these as well... 

*Black running shorts - Kmart 
Just some simple workout shorts. Really great, fit well, look good. Big thumbs up from me! 

*Off-the-shoulder lace shirt - Supre 
I'm a little obsessed with off-the-shoulder items at the moment, and luckily they really suit me :) This white lace shirt would be perfect in spring or summer. But I actually wore this the other day with my green parka while I wasn't too chilly. 

Let me know what your winter staples are. 
Bella x 

No comments:

Post a Comment