Monday 12 January 2015

Back to School: Makeup

     

Hi Everyone!
So it's that time where students are heading back to school again (I can't say I'm too enthusiastic), so I thought I would share the products that I use for a super quick and super simple makeup look.

Firstly I use the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer in the colour ivory. I just apply this with either a little brush or my finger to my under eyes, and any redness or blemishes. I've tried several concealers before but this is the one I always go back to. It offers fairly good coverage and makes me look much more awake than I actually am on a school morning!

Next is the Maybelline Fit Me! powder, in the number 120 classic ivory. I just use a powder brush to apply this all over my face, especially in my T zone where I know I get a little oily.  To be honest this isn't my favourite powder, as it doesn't last the entire day very well, and it can make me look a little cakey. But for a quick school look it manages to do the job.

After that I use a Revlon brown eye shadow palette (it's really old so I'm not sure if you can still find it in stores, but I think it's called Overtime Shadow)  to fill in my brows a little. I use the dark brown in the top right corner and just brush it through.
*Quick tip - if you don't have/lost a small angled brush, you can use a little lip stick brush instead.

And finally I use the Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express mascara on my top lashes.

Hope this helps!

Bella x

No comments:

Post a Comment